A Covert Hypnosis Technique for Children
This is a COVERT Hypnosis Technique you can use for children of all ages. Learn to use or create stories that can deliver strong suggestions for change in children with no resistance at all. You can use it for sharing, listening, bullying, calming down, telling the truth or virtually any issues you’d like the to improve upon.
Did your parents ever read you stories as a child that had a moral to it?
If you attend church does your minister begin his sermons with a motivational story or recite parables?
Have you attended sales training or motivational webinars where the speaker began with an interesting story or joke that had a lesson in it to be learned?
If you answered yes to either of these questions then you’ve experienced this hypnotic Story Telling effect.
Including suggestions within stories or metaphors can be considered a form of covert hypnosis where suggestions are being given indirectly oftentimes without their realizing it.
It’s a great way of telling a child what needs to be done without having the fear of them rejecting the message.
Storytelling can be a very effective form of delivering suggestions as many already have embedded messages within them.
This is most often seen in the writing of fairy tales, nursery rhymes, fables and parables.
Being told stories by your parents to get you to conform. One would be reading the story, “The Boy who Cried Wolf” to a child who has a problem with lying.
HOW DO YOU DO IT?
- First thing is to determine what message or suggestions are required to deliver.
- Then if you can find a good story with them embedded already you can use it. If not then it’s time to be creative and create your own positive story with the messages within it.
- Be sure it’s a story that the child can relate to and identify with.
- Fictitious characters and even animal characters can work great.
- The child will relate to the characters plight and associate it to him or herself.
- It should be very imaginative ans imagination is the catalyst to hypnosis.
- You may even want to discuss it with them after so ensure they understand it.
- Make sure if you do this that you don’t point the finger at them
- It should be a good, happy experience – not done in guilt or punishing
- They will make the correlation on their own and create the change!
If you found this video helpful please share it with your friends and be sure to leave us your comments below.
Thanks for watching and have a great day….
“If you have questions about hypnosis that we can answer in a video for you please let us know…”
LEARN HYPNOSIS FREE! Get your 446 page Hypnosis Manual Here: http://americanschoolofhypnosis.com.