If there were only one Secret that I could share with you that would propel you to success in business quicker than any other, then it would be this. Here we go:
“Always, always, always give more in product value than you receive in cash value.”
Whatever your product or service is, how can you truly help you client to prosper from your transaction?
- Be creative rather than competitive.
- Never mind what your competitors are offering.
It doesn’t matter if the price of materials or cost of living is up and the economy is down. Those are all symptoms and not solutions. They are a result of imperfect thinking.
Instead, realize that things are great and there has never been a better time to succeed in business than now.
Here are some ideas of what you can do to give more:
- Give an unconditional, no questions asked, money-back guarantee?
- Give a free service plan or unlimited email for questions?
- Free gift-wrapping, delivery or lay-a-way?
- How about additional products or freebies?
- How about promoting your website or company by giving a free book that
can really help your clients? I don’t mean a pamphlet or teaser-book that’s no use unless they buy something else. I mean one that helps them now, for free.
- Be creative, take some time and mastermind the idea with your people. I’m sure you’ll come up with something.
Now the fun part – How will this set you apart from the rest?
By giving more in service or product value than they paid in cash, you’re adding to the purpose of the universe.
If you’re on the frequency of expansion. That is exactly what you’re attracting as well. People will love it. They’ll be amazed and tell their friends. The word will get out and you’ll become the leader and authority in your field in a very short time.
“Those who give freely, grow. Those who deny others, wilt.”
Are you Prepared to receive?
If you’re not prepared to receive, you won’t. If you can’t manage what you have now, then you won’t get more. Being prepared to receive and being able to manage what you have is more important than how much you have.
Look at the many movie stars and singers that get discovered and become an overnight sensation. They suddenly find themselves thrusted in the middle of money, success, fame and luxury. Even with their new-found millions, many of them will be broke or destitute just a few years or less.
- They weren’t ready for a life of success.
- They weren’t living in alignment with success.
- They most likely had difficulty managing what they had before they found themselves in the middle of it all.
We’re all able to achieve our comfort level or less easily but when given more than what we’re ready for we’ll eventually but surely return to that level.
Think of it as if you were holding a gallon container in your hands. You know that it will hold a gallon of water. So if you poured a quart of water you could hold it easily. If you poured a second quart you are still fine with it. But if you began pouring gallon after gallon without stopping, everything over one gallon would just overflow, pour to the ground and wash away. You weren’t ready for it.
Are you ready for increase?
How much can your container comfortably hold?