Hypnotist No No’s #1: The Craigslist Hypnotist
We all want to find FREE ways to advertise. It’s natural to not want to spend money. but if you’re going to do it BE professional!
I was looking at Craigslist one day and I saw this guy advertising that was new and doing sessions for free because he was new.
He probably meant well but it’s a horrible idea:
The TRIANGLE for a successful session are:
1. Belief, 2. Commitment, 3. Desire
He’s setting himself up to fail on two fronts
1. Belief? – There’s no confidence in practitioner
2. No commitment from the client – Money or Vesting
Here’s the SOLUTION
FIRST: Invest in yourself and your business
YOURSELF -Take a professional Hypnosis Course – if you haven’t already
• Study your scripts before the client comes in…
• Study your home study course and review it often to become great…
• By knowing your materials you’ll become CONFIDENT and do a great job from your first session.
YOUR BUSINESS – Advertise where you’ll be taken seriously.
- Social media
- Mailers and the list goes on…
Our AIA Membership is designed to help you with that…
NEXT: Even if you’re new, don’t harp on it…
The only one that should know you’re NEW is YOU!
Raluca did her first hypnosis session when she was new and only 22 years old for quit smoking on a paying client in her new office in Center City Philadelphia and was successful.
She exuded confidence and that’s what you need to do.
I wish you the Best of Success with your sessions…
Thanks for watching and
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to see our next videos
If you’d like more information on our Home Study Course to begin your own practice click here: http://www.choosehypnosis.com/past_life.htm
Get your FREE 446 page Hypnosis Manual: http://americanschoolofhypnosis.com.