Do you have difficulty sleeping at night?
Did you know there are things you can do to make the process simpler?
The following 6 steps can be the difference between falling asleep easily or tossing and turning all night long…
WATCH VIDEO TRAINING HERE
(Some of the notes used in creating this video and mp3 to give you an idea of what’s inside)
- Go to sleep at a decent hour.
- Don’t eat at least 3 hours before bedtime – heavy foods, sugars, alcohol can keep you up.
- Update your to-do list.
- List everything on your mind so you don’t have to remember it.
- Darken your room.
- Remove as many electronics as possible.
- Focus on only one thing.
- Breathing .
- Counting Sheep – Only from high to low.
- Sleep Your Way to Success Nighttime Conditioning Sleep MP3s – Become successful while you sleep. While you’re sleeping your strong Subconscious Mind is still “on and working” but your Conscious Mind which usually resists positive suggestions is sleeping. Now you can take advantage of this by delivering success suggestions directly to the source. Wake up refreshed, feeling good and more successful!
- Hypnosis Certification Home Study Course – You can be a Professional Hypnotherapist in one week and begin earning an above average income in the next! See our free information and get started today!
- AIA Association Benefits – Are you an Entrepreneur, self-employed, a mental health or hypnosis practitioner? The AIA accepts professionals from all fields who are interested in self-help and helping others. Get thousands of dollars worth of benefits for less than the cost of a cup of coffee a day. Check it out for yourself.
- Free Hypnosis Manual – Learn Hypnosis Free – Get our FREE 446 page Clinical Hypnosis Manual. You can help others by sharing the link with your fiends and loved ones.
- Free Hypnosis Scripts – Free hypnosis scripts are available to you at our Script Page and many more on this Blog. Do a search for Free Hypnosis Scripts in the search bar to find them.
Thanks for Visiting!
P.S. What works best for you when you have insomnia? We’d love to hear from you in the comments below!