I’ll start out by showing you the ones I Use! .
“Below you will find helpful resources in just about every category having to do with Web Building, Passive Income and especially Making Money online. Many of these I’ve used personally. (the ones in bold print with an * beside it) They’re here to help you! Please bookmark this page as I’ll be referring to it often during our training. If you have links to sources that may help our members please send them for submission with what they do and your experience with them.”
MY FAVORITE HELPMATES
. IN THIS FIRST SECTION … are the helpmates and program I use to build my website and keep things going. No particular reason other than trial and error and personal preference:
Host Gator – http://www.hostgator.com – Inexpensive web-hosting, easy to use, one of the best live phone support programs I’ve used with very quick response. I like these guys because if I run into any problems of have questions about my hosting, webpage, blog or domain I call them and they straighten it out.
Here’s a COUPON CODE to get your first month of hosting for only 1 penny. Simply type in the words “makingcash” into the coupon code when you place your order. They also have a 40 day money back guarantee so it’s a win-win situation.
Word Press – http://wordpress.org/ – I use WP because it’s the most popular blog platform available so far.
Optimize Press – http://www.optimizepress.com I love these guys. I create landing pages, sales pages or anything fancy. Lots of buttons, arrows and neat functions. I also use them to insert videos anywhere I want in just a few seconds with lots of options.
Payment Buttons and Affiliate Program
E-Junkie – http://www.e-junkie.com – Most of my payment buttons are through E- junkie in addition to PayPal. With E-J I’m sure my clients will be forwarded their products upon purchase. I had lots of incidents with that before using just PayPal alone. They also have a great affiliate program and affiliate database included which is easy to use and huge. I’ve been with them for many years and am very satisfied with their program and service.
GetResponse.com – http://www.getresponse.com – I was probably one of their earliest members when they started and have accumulated thousands of email names since then. Auto-responders are at the core of my income making and a vital tool to have and use.
A Weber –http://www.aweber.com– I recently opened an account with AWeber so as to not “put all my eggs in one basket” so to speak. I was surprised how easy they were to operate and their high delivery rate. They’re definitely a keeper.
Recording & Creating
Yetti Microphone by Blue – (Best Buy or amazon.com) – All I can say is “I love this mic!” So many options to use it and it sounds great. Got it for only $99 at Best Buy.
Logitech C90 Stereo Video Cam – (Best Buy or amazon.com) – For a small webcam it works better than all of my camcorders. Got it for only $99 at Best Buy.
Google Plus – I record my Webinars and live trainings on Google Plus. Can swap from live feed to screen shot to PowerPoint without a hitch. Can even invite people to be on the screen with me. I’ve done interviews using them as well.
YouTube – I host most of my videos on YouTube as they are available most everywhere and easy to use. I simply place my private videos or course videos as UNLISTED.
Skype – http://beta.skype.com/en/ – I use Skype for recording side by side video interviews with the MP3 Skype Recorder 3.1 addition.
Camtasia Studio 8 – http://www.techsmith.com/camtasia.html – Most of my videos are edited and created here.
Screencast-O-Matic – http://www.screencast-o-matic.com/ – It’s free to try and is a life saver if you’re in this business. I can record virtually anything and save to MP3. I use it all the time.
Dragon Naturally Speaking Dictation Service – http://www.nuance.com/index.htm – I use this if I’m going to type more than a page or to write books. I don’t like to type and it is the most accurate dictation program I’ve seen.
Snipping Tool – If you can see something on a computer screen you can snip it and make a picture of it with this handy tool. I use it almost every day.
Pic Monkey – http://www.picmonkey.com/ – I use this program along with Pixler to make my banners and other intricate things.
Pixler Photo Editor Online – http://pixlr.com/editor/ – Works great with PicMonkey and they are both free. I like that price!
Plugins & Programs to Enhance my Page – (Search your plugins in WordPress)
Speak Pipe – This is the program I use so people can send me live recordings directly from my webpage. You see it on the right of most of my webpages.
Ddot Design – Really Cool Countdown Counter – Have a grand opening or product launch coming up? This countdown bar makes it seem really exciting and it’s customizable. It’s also free.
Ecwid Online Store – This is a simple to use store host.
Welcome Gate – A great tool to build your email list. It’s a popup opt-in page that only shows up once when someone first comes to your site.
Easy Slider – This is a plugin that can be used to make widgets in your sidebars slide up and down the page as you scroll so they are always in site filling up the usual blank column..
Tube Press – This plugin is used for video courses or playlists displaying in your blog. You can have one main viewer with many thumbnails. When someone clicks on the thumbnail it plays in the main viewer. Very convenient and attractive viewers.
DISCLOSURE: Some of the links that I use below are affiliate links. They “don’t cost you anything extra to use” and are here for your convenience. I will make a commission if you purchase one. I am experienced with each of the dark shaded links below and highly recommend them. If you don’t actually need them then don’t purchase them. They are here as tools to help you to attain your goals!
* Clickbank – http://www.clickbank.com/index.html – I’m just beginning working with them but finding it quite interesting. Its staggering to see the amount of money being made from this program.
* E-Junkie – http://www.e-junkie.com – Shopping cart for selling downloads and tangible goods with PayPal, Google Checkout and Authorize.Net.
Linkshare – http://www.linkshare.com
Commission Junction – http://www.cj.com/
Amazon Associates – https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/
1shoppingcart – http://www.1shoppingcart.com/
iDev Affiliate – http://www.idevdirect.com/
Euraffiliates – http://www.euraffiliates.com/ Sell your products through affiliates. Host program on your site.
* Ezine Articles – http://www.ezinearticles.com Free article publishing service. I use them quite often. To see my articles go to http://ezinearticles.com/?type=experts and type in Rene Bastarache in the search box.
Info Barrell – http://www.infobarrel.com – Get paid for submitting your articles.
PR Web – http://www.prweb.com
AUDIO / VIDEO HOSTING
* Wistia – http://wistia.com/ – Wistia provides professional video hosting.
AudioAcrobat – http://www.audioacrobat.com
Free Conference Call – http://www.freeconferencecall.com
JW Player – http://www.longtailvideo.com/jw-player
AUDIO / VIDEO INTERVIEWS – RECORDING
* Skype – http://beta.skype.com/en/ – Make internet calls and free audio video recording.
* Ovoo – http://www.oovoo.com/home.aspx – A video chat and instant messaging app that lets you chat with up to 12 people for FREE.
Hubspot.com (webinars) – http://www.hubspot.com – Offers businesses an all-in-one marketing solution; blogging, analytics, social media & more.
AUDIO / VIDEO WEBINARS – RECORDING
* Go to meeting – http://www.gotomeeting.com/fec/ – HD Video web conferencing. I’ve used them for Webinars several times and they work great.
Any Meeting – http://www.anymeeting.com/ Web conferencing with up to 200 people for free.
Go to webinar – http://www.gotomeeting.com/fec/ webinar – Makes it easy to deliver an online conference.
Instant Presenter – http://www.instantpresenter.com
Cisco’s WebEx – http://www.webex.com/ – web conferencing software has all the bells and whistles you need in a webinar.
Microsoft Office Live Meeting – http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/office365/lync-online.aspx – Conduct a webinar with up to 1,250 participants. desktop sharing, live polling, and session recording.
Fuze Meetings – https://www.fuzebox.com/ – With Fuze Meeting you can host a meeting from your iPhone
* Get Response – http://www.getresponse.com – To me this is the Gold-mine in the Online Income Industry.
* A Weber – http://www.aweber.com – Collecting a list is imperative to your long term success.
Mail Chimp –http://mailchimp.com/features/autoresponders
I-Contact – http://www.icontact.com
Constant Contact – http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp
Auto Response Plus – http://www.autoresponseplus.com/ – Auto-responder software for web sites. Runs only on Unix or Linux Infusion Soft.
BLOG LEVERAGING (guest blogging, to leave comments and real-time blog searching)
Technorati – http://technorati.com/ – Real-time search for user-generated media (including weblogs) by tag or keyword
Blogsearch – http://www.blogsearch.google.com
Blogs.com – http://www.blogs.com
Google Blog Search – http://www.google.com/blogsearch
Mashable – http://mashable.com
CHAT / FORUM ON SITE
V-Bulletin – http://ww.vbulletin.com
Disqus (chat on site) – http://disqus.com/ – Allows you to insert a Facebook type chat on your site below articles or videos.
CHROMA KEY – (Green Room Recording)
* TubeTape – http://www.tubetape.net/servlet/StoreFront Lighting, backgrounds, screens, programs and everything else chroma-key. I buy from them constantly and they are great to work with. Quality products at very competitive prices.
Square perfect Lighting Umbrella Kit – http://www.amazon.com/Square-Perfect-Lighting-Umbrella-Photography/dp/B000PC4HSO Amazon and Ebay have some of the best deals in lighting and backgrounds.
CLASSIFIED ADS, ONLINE – Links to some of the top ones
* Craigslist – http://www.craigslist.org – It’s amazing the types of advertising you can do here. Please read their guidelines first so you are not kicked off.
Backpage.com – http://www.backpage.com
Free Ad List – http://www.freeadlists.com
US Free Ads – http://www.usfreeads.com
Web Classifieds – http://www.webclassifieds.us
Gum Tree – http://www.gumtree.com
Post Ad Sonnet – http://www.postadsonnet.com
Ad Post – http://www.adpost.com
* Host Gator – http://www.hostgator.com – I Highly recommend this company and personally use their products as well. Great customer support. COUPON CODE makingcash will get you the first month of hosting for only 1 penny.
* Go Daddy – http://www.godaddy.com/
* Yahoo Small Business – http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/
Fat Cow – http://www.fatcow.com/
Name Cheap – http://www.namecheap.com
DUPLICATION & CD CREATION
* Disk Company – http://www.disk.com – CD & DVD Duplication services as well as all forms of quality media replication. – I’ve used them for product creation and fulfillment as well.
* Ezine articles – www.ezinearticles.com
Using HARO – http://www.helpareporter.com – “Help A Reporter Out”
- Amazon.com – Search authors & who do they refer to in their books.
- Google search – Do a search to see who seems to be the expert.
- Associations – Check who is teaching – Possibly even ask them.
- Magazines – Who are the authors.
- Newspapers – Who writes the columns.
- Linked In – Check the forums, who are authors & number of followers.
- Blogs / Websites: Larger blogs and who people constantly refer to.
- Conventions – Find out who spoke at them, whose running webinars or workshops.
- Ask them – When all else fails. Ask any of the above who they feel are the experts in the industry and research their results.
Forum Finder http://www.theforumfinder.org
Big Boards http://directory.big-boards.com
- Google search: forum: topic. If you want to find forums related to travel you’d type forum:golf
JV Giveaways – JV Giveaways – http://www.newjvgiveaways.com – A great way to advertise your free stuff and/or build a huge mailing list fast.
Contest Corner – http://www.Corner.com – Another great site that will post your giveaway in the same day. Contest-Corner is probably the easiest site to submit a giveaway. It can be done in just a few minutes.
Contest Girl – http://www.ContestGirl.com – Contest Girl. For certain giveaways you can get an enormous amount of traffic from them. It’s another easy site to submit to and should only take a minute.
Prizey – http://www.Prizey.net – Prizey is a great site to receive strong traffic from when posting your promotions. You can spice up your giveaway and add a picture when submitting the form.
LOGO – ICON DESIGN
99 Designs – http://www.99designs.com This is a unique website that you can use if you need a logo design.
Dry Icons – http://www.dryicons.com
Logo Snap – http://www.logosnap.com
Design Outpost – http://www.designoutpost.com/
Logo Creator Design – http://www.logoyes.com/logocreator.php
Free Logo Maker – http://www.logoyes.com/logocreator.php
MEMBERSHIP SITE HOSTING / SCRIPTS
* Wishlist Member – (WP Plugin) –http://member.wishlistproducts.com/wp-admin/install.php – Although I have purchased Wishlist, I haven’t begun using them yet. I’ll keep you posted.
* Wild Apricot – http://www.wildapricot.com/ – Wild Apricot is the host of my AIA Hypnosis Association site. They work quite well.
Member Wing – (WP Plugin) – http://www.memberwing.com/
Member Gate (membership site) – http://www.MemberGate.com
A Member (membership site CGI) – http://www.amember.com
Instant Member – http://www.memberwing.com/
Easy Member Pro – http://www.memberwing.com/
Digital Access Pass (WP) – http://www.digitalaccesspass.com
OUTSOURCING / FREELANCERS (to get your content created by somebody else)
* Fiverr – http://www.fiverr.com – Want something done for only 5 bucks this is the place. They’ll do virtually “anything” Check them out to see! A good place for you to make money as well if you have a service to offer.
Virtual Staff Finder – http://www.virtualstafffinder.com/
Elance – http://www.elance.com Outsource freelance experts
Guru.com – http://www.guru.com/ – Freelancers for hire
99 Desk – http://civicrm.org/
Globe Freelance – http://civicrm.org/
Freelance.com – http://www.freelance.com/en/
Ifreelance – http://www.ifreelance.com/
Odesk – https://www.odesk.com/
Project lLance – http://www.projectlance.com/
Freelancer – http://www.freelancer.com/
Freelance Domain – http://www.guru.com/
Get-A-Freelancer – http://www.getafreelancer.com
O-Desk – http://www.odesk.com
Rent-A-Coder – http://www.rentacoder.com
PAYMENT / PROCESSORS
* PayPal.com – https://www.paypal.com/home
* Clickbank – http://www.clickbank.com/index.html
* E-junkie – http://www.e-junkie.com
2checkout.com – https://www.2checkout.com/
Google Checkout – https://checkout.google.com/merchantSignInRedirect
Authorize.net – http://www.authorize.net/ Payment gateway enables internet merchants to accept online payments via credit card and e-check.
PAY PER CLICK ADVERTISING
* Google PPC: Google Adwords: http://www.google.com/ads/adwords2/
* YouTube PPC: http://www.youtube.com/yt/advertise/adwords.html
* Facebook PPC – pinpoint and focus https://www.facebook.com/advertising
Yahoo PPC: http://advertising.yahoo.com/
Clicky: http://clicky.com/ Web Analytics to monitor, analyze, and react to your blog or web site’s traffic in real time.
Pic Monkey – http://www.picmonkey.com
IAZA – http://www.iaza.com
PICTURES – PUBLIC DOMAIN
*Facebook Plugins – http://www.developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins – If you want a Facebook comment box below a video on your site here’s where to get it!
Public Domain Pictures – http://www.publicdomainpictures.net
* Lulu – http://www.lulu.com/ Self-Publish, Print & Sell Print-On-Demand Books and eBooks – I’ve published hundreds of books with them. A great company to work with for self publishing.
* Amazon Kindle Publishing – https://kdp.amazon.com/ self-publishing. I have about 6 books with Kindle and their doing great. Easy program to use.
* EZine Articles – http://ezinearticles.com/ publish ezine articles that will be viewed by outlets worldwide.
Amazon publish paper books – https://www.createspace.com/
iUniverse.com – http://www.iuniverse.com/ Offers editorial, publishing and marketing services for self-published authors.
Xlibris.com – http://www2.xlibris.com/ Provides a book publishing guide to writers and authors on how to publish a book through self publishing, and offers print on demand services.
BookSurge.com – http://www.booksurge.com/ Publishing service and a community of writers, readers and professional editors.
* Amazon books – http://www.amazon.com/
Scribd.com – http://www.scribd.com/ A digital documents library which allows users to publish and discuss original writings and documents.
HARO Helpareporter – http://www.helpareporter.com/ Help A Reporter connects news sources with journalists looking for their expertise.
Reporter Connection – http://www.reporterconnection.com/ A free service connecting journalist with experts available for media interviews.
* Camtasia for PC (Camtasia Studio) – http://www.techsmith.com/camtasia.html Gives you the tools you need to record on-screen activity, edit and enhance your content, and share in high-quality to viewers anywhere.
Screenflo (for Mac users) – http://www.telestream.net/screenflow/overview.htm Screen-casting and screen recording software, capture the contents of your Mac desktop, your video camera, microphone and computer’s audio.
GoView – http://goview.com/goldwyn/spring/play?method=indexPage Capture your computer screen and audio with GoView, then instantly share your recording online.
* LegalZoom – http://www.legalzoom.com/ Online legal document preparation services for estate planning, trademarks, corporations and others. I used them to Trademark my American School of Hypnosis name. Great folks!
Sucuri – http://sucuri.net/ Website malware monitoring and cleanup. You get hacked, get a virus or trojan, they clean up the mess.
No Index html script – http://www.boogiejack.com/ No index script ensures web crawlers do not index your webpage for hidden security.
* Google Adwords Tool – https://adwords.google.com/o/Targeting/Explorer? Enter one keyword or phrase per line to see what related word searches your ad will show on.
Seo Book Keyword Suggestion Tool – http://tools.seobook.com/keyword-tools/seobook/
Reel SEO – http://www.reelseo.com
* Google+ – https://plus.google.com/
* Youtube – http://www.youtube.com/
* FaceBook – http://www.facebook.com
Twittter – http://www.twitter.com
My Space – http://www.myspace.com
Squidoo – http://www.squidoo.com
Linkedin – http://www.linkedin.com/
Pinterest – http://pinterest.com/
SUPPORT TICKET SYSTEM
OsTicket – http://osticket.com Open source support ticket system simple, lightweight, reliable, open source, and easy to and use.
Zendesk – http://www.zendesk.com/ Customer service software and support ticket software
*Survey Monkey – http://www.surveymonkey.com/ Create online forms and questionnaires. Free trial service. I use them with my mailing list to get ideas on occasion. They have a wonderful service.
Google Docs – https://drive.google.com/#my-drive Create and share your work online and access your documents from anywhere. Manage documents, spreadsheets, presentations, surveys, and more.
WUFOO – http://www.wufoo.com/ Form builder helps you create online web forms. Use our web form creator to power your contact forms, online surveys, and event registrations.
* Ebay – http://listings.ebay.com/ – find the tropic / click advanced search then completed listing to see the popularity of the items sold.
* Clickbank – http://www.clickbank.com – go to market place. Type in a topic similar to yours and see how many people have bought them. Also check the price of the average item. If your product sells for $150 and the average product sold is only $3.00 then you may have too expensive a product for that marketplace.
* Warrior Forum – http://www.warriorforum.com/ How many views does each topic have? This site will relate mostly to marketing and money making products and programs.
* Google search – http://www.google.com Type in your type of product and see if there are others or similar products being sold. Is if real popular, somewhat popular or non-existent. This shows you the need or desire for it.
KeywordSpy – http://www.keywordspy.com – A great tool to find search volumes and CPC that we will use a lot later on. (example on next page)
Wordtracker – www.wordtracker.com – shows how many people have recently searched a specific term and similar terms.
* Dragon Naturally Speaking – http://www.nuance.com/index.htm – I use it all the time. This is a must for my business success.
Speechpad – https://www.speechpad.com/ Provides guaranteed quality transcription services at a low cost. Easy to use with fast turn around time.
* YouTube – http://www.youtube.com
* Ustream – http://www.ustream.tv/new Broadcast Live Streaming Video and Watch Online Events
Metcafe – http://www.metacafe.com/ Video site, serving the best videos, funniest movies and clips.
Vimeo – http://vimeo.com/ Home for high-quality videos and the people who love them.
Tube Mogel – http://www.tubemogul.com Brings Real-Time Buying of Video Ads to Japan for First Time
VEOH – http://www.veoh.com
Dailymotion – http://www.dailymotion.com
Animoto.com – http://animoto.com/ Creates music videos for selected images and pictures on the web.
* Adf ly – http://www.adfly.org/ Get paid to share your links on the Internet! Make money online!
Tiny URL – http://tinyurl.com URL shortening service
* Host Gator – http://www.hostgator.com Unlimited Web Hosting made EASY and AFFORDABLE!
* Yahoo Small Business – http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/
Go Daddy – http://www.godaddy.com/
LINKS TO RENE & RALUCA’S PERSONAL LINKS
* American School of Hypnosis – http://www.ChooseHypnosis.com – Hypnosis Certification Training Worldwide. If you’re looking for a CAREER while you’re building your Pasive Income Empire, this is the one I did for the last 18 years. You can be working and earning an income in a week.
* FREE 446 page Clinical Hypnosis Manual – http://www.choosehypnosis.com/free_hypnosis_training_manual.htm – Download our free manual so you can see the quality of our training for yourself. Consider it our ‘huge” business card!
* HypnosisSessions.com – http://www.HypnosisSessions.com – Live hypnosis sessions by Raluca and MP3 recorded sessions on virtually every topic imaginable.
* YouTube Free Training Videos – http://www.youtube.com/user/renebastarache – Want to learn hypnosis, marketing, metaphysics and tons more for free. Check it out and subscribe.
* Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/rene.bastarache.3
Ennagram Institute – http://www.enneagraminstitute.com – test to know your customers mental buying mode
Welcomegate – http://www.welcomegateapp.com/?utm_source=blogs&utm_medium=hellob&utm_campaign=welcomegat e A free WordPress plugin that is one of the best and free list building plugins available in the market.
Brainy quotes – http://www.brainyquote.com/ Share our extensive collection of famous quotes by authors, celebrities, news makers, and more. Enjoy our Quotes of the Day on the web, Facebook, and blogs.
V-Bulletin – http://www.vbulletin.com Great way to build a forum community on your website.