Nine Reasons EVERYONE Should be an a Hypnosis Instructor
We just created a new video titled “Nine Reasons EVERYONE should become a Hypnosis Instructor”. One of the great things about it is that more than half of the reasons will greatly benefit your practice even if you decide NOT to teach…
Here’s the list…
#1- ADDED INCOME
The very first year I became a hypnosis instructor I doubled my income and have continued to do so each year since then.
The first class I taught which was about 20 years ago I charge $700 per student which was the going rate back then; and after advertising locally I had 17 students in attendance.
Now that was obviously a large class but from that point forward I continued having classes every 2 to 3 months and had an average of 5 to 10 students in each.
#2 – ADDED INFLUENCE
If you were a client with a desire to be hypnotized for an important issue …
Would you prefer going to see someone who was ONLY a Hypnosis Practitioner? … or …
Someone who was a Hypnosis Practitioner and an Instructor?
As a Hypnosis Instructor you’re looked upon as an authority in the field which will set you apart in your industry as a leader.
#3 – INCREASED KNOWLEDGE
Teaching hypnosis classes periodically will help to keep you on top of your game by bringing you back to the basics. It’s always a great refresher…
I always found that the week after teaching a class that my hypnosis practice greatly benefited in both quality and income. The reason for this is that I had the basics fresh in my mind and was able to inject new things that I may have forgotten by not refreshing my knowledge.
Sometimes it might be something simple like
- How to do the preliminary client interview properly or
- Suggestibility test or maybe even
- The proper way to do initial contact phone calls with new clients to set appointments.
In addition to refreshing my knowledge I often picked up great ideas I could use from discussions with my new students.
#4- TAX ADVANTAGE AND VACATIONS
For many years the only vacations Raluca and I were able to take were if we traveled somewhere to teach a class. In fact each year we’d teach a class in Jacksonville Florida and on occasion in Williamsburg Virginia as a way to get away from the cold winter months in Maine.
In addition to being able to spend time vacationing; since we were teaching class the majority of the time we were able to “write off” the majority of our expenses such as hotel, meals, and travel expenses including gas mileage.
We seemed to have larger classes by traveling to popular locations such as sunny Florida which would also pay for the remainder of our expenses and give us a tidy profit to return home with.
Here’s some additional benefits from teaching while traveling…
- If we were lucky enough to teach someone local to the area, they’d be able to show us around in the evenings to the better restaurants and tourist attractions.
(It’s always great to have your own personal tour guide)
- On occasion you may even be able to get better amenities if you combine your vacationing with your training…
Once in Williamsburg Virginia we were able to get a beautiful training room for the class that had a door adjoining to the hotel suite that we stayed in for the week. Once the classes were over, we were able to open the adjoining door and use the facilities in the training room which included a full-size kitchen, extremely comfortable furniture and even a large screen TV. It was like having our own rather huge apartment. That was one week that we hated to leave and come back home.
#5 – AUTHORITY TO REPRESENT THE AIA AS AN INDEPENDENT INSTRUCTOR
This will be YOUR OWN business as a self-employed entrepreneur! Yes you’re the boss!
- You’ll have no limited territories meaning you can teach anywhere.
- You can work your own schedule full-time or part-time.
- You can train large groups or just one-on-one trainings.
#6 – THE CONTENTS OF THE COURSE.
In addition to having the privilege to represent the AIA as an Independent Instructor this course includes the equivalent of FIVE of our best courses and THREE CERTIFICATES.
- First and foremost you’ll be certified as a HYPNOSIS INSTRUCTOR with the AIA and receive your instructor certification.
- Next you’ll receive our Hypnosis Practitioner Certification training with AIA Certificate and the American School of Hypnosis (ASH) graduation certificate (Even if you’re certified with another organization it is important that you complete this training with the ASH as it will be the exact training you’ll be studying in the course and teaching new students)
We feel it’s very important to understand the materials you teach.
- To ensure that our instructors are prepared to answer any of the questions that students may ask and that they are the best trained in the industry we also include all the materials of several other courses including our Telephone Hypnosis Course…
- Our Advanced Hypnosis Course covering 14 advanced areas of hypnosis such as Forensic Hypnosis, Sports Hypnosis, Instant Inductions, NLP Techniques, Covert Techniques and more
- Extensive training on How To Make Money As A Hypnosis Practitioner and also
- How to Make Money As A Hypnosis Instructor. Yes There are many more ways you can teach and make a great income rather than just doing group sessions.
#7 – LIVE COACHING SESSION WITH RALUCA or ME
Upon graduation you’ll get a live personal phone coaching session with either of us to help you get on the fast track to success. Here you’ll be able to discuss your goals with us and we can give you ideas and actionable steps to be able to attain those goals.
#8 – MY FAVORITE – THE LOW TUITION
The tuition of teaching just ONE STUDENT will ENTIRELY PAY FOR YOUR TRAINING TUITION INVESTMENT. This means on the very second student you teach you’ll already be making profit.
This is unheard of in any other professional business or occupation that I know of.
#9 – BEST OF ALL IS COMPLETELY RECESSION PROOF.
Regardless of whether the economy gets better or worse, people will always be looking for better opportunities and money. Being a Hypnosis Instructor gives YOU the opportunity to give OTHERS the opportunity to become professional, self-employed Hypnosis Practitioners. In addition to being their mentor from that point forward they’ll be forever grateful to you.
If you’d like to learn more about being a Hypnosis Instructor you’ll find information below this video…
Thanks for watching and I wish you the very best of success …
I’d love to hear your opinion and, please share this video with your friends so we can help as many people as possible…
“If you have questions about hypnosis that we can answer in a video for you please let us know…”
LEARN HYPNOSIS FREE! Get your 446 page Hypnosis Manual Here: http://americanschoolofhypnosis.com.