Hypnotize Yourself Easily, Anytime while your AWAKE…
Here’s a quick way to hypnotize yourself for any topic, easily, anytime you want & without even having to close your eyes…
There’s many different ways to hypnotize yourself.
This one’s designed for those who are more resistant than most but will work on virtually anyone.
Don’t forget to tell us how you did in the comments below…
Start out by:
Create a list of about 6-10 suggestions. (more if possible with 20 max)
Be sure they’re all for the same or very similar topics…
Must be simple, positive, present tense, believable, imaginable and have a reward. (cover more on that later on)
Record them on any type of digital recorder, your cell phone or your computer:
- Slowly so you can understand them…
- Repeat the series for as long as you’d like…
I do an hour repeater personally!
Play them while you’re doing something else that occupies your mind like:
- Watching TV,
- listening to music,
- playing with your kids or even
- while sleeping…
- Repetition creates habit
- It takes a min of 30 days to create a habit
- You can play the suggestions with no distraction but
If you’re the rebellious type you may fight them.
Distraction helps to eliminate that.
It by-passes your rebellious conscious mind accepting the suggestion subconsciously.
Here’s an example of how to do this:
Confidence in Dating
#1 ISSUE – Let go of Expectations
#2 ISSUE – Low Self Esteem
- I greet everyone with a confident, warm smile.
- I am relaxed when I meet new people.
- I am confident in myself and my abilities.
- I look great and I feel great.
- I like me – I accept me – I approve of me.
- I’m a fun and exciting person to be around.
- I live in the present, in the now.
- I accept people and things the way they are.
If you’d like to learn more ways to hypnotize yourself click on the link below for: hypnosis scripts you can use, complete audio sessions and hypnosis courses.
If you found this video helpful please share it with your friends and be sure to leave us your comments below.
Thanks for watching and have a great day….
I’d love to hear you did with the test and don’t forget to share this video with your friends so you can have fun with their minds too 🙂
“If you have questions about hypnosis that we can answer in a video for you please let us know…”
LEARN HYPNOSIS FREE! Get your 446 page Hypnosis Manual Here: http://americanschoolofhypnosis.com.