ADVANCED TECHNIQUES COURSE
14 Vital Training Topics that Takes You Beyond our
“Basic and Advanced” Hypnotherapy Certification Course.
“Keep on top of your field, be more competent and make more money!”
Here's a List of the Advanced Topics Covered:
1. Smoking cessation 1:12:16 - Complete Smoking Cessation programs from A-Z including: Options to double your group session fees and keep clients smiling. Learn why some clients re-start smoking again and how to stop it. Learn some of the best places to find smoking clients. Required scripts, effective marketing methods and more.
I was so impressed with the class presentation and technical support. I liked the well thought out order in which it was presented, along with referral links for even more back up data if you needed it.
I wrote two pages of notes covering the stats on smoking, phone interview, single, group & corporate sessions, charges and advertising.
I particularly like how to put the “I can’t afford it!” into perspective. Explaining how the person is going to be spending the money anyway for their habit. Then showing them how they can now be saving money, once the habit is gone, to spend on a vacation, or purchase items they really want. Such good tips on how to replace a negative with a positive, make the sale and get them to a better health status.
I got a lot of value on the initial phone call interview. The information about how they tried to quit before and the results of that or those attempts would give you the type of session or sessions they needed.
So much information: One cigarette a day equals one week of therapy, therefore one pack a day may require four weeks of sessions with daily back up.
I enjoyed the live presentation with class participation.
Thank you so much,
2. Children & Hypnosis 1:00:33 - Sleep Hypnosis technique. Understanding child brainwave states for easy suggestion delivery. The One Minute Method. What most people unknowingly do to children on a daily basis that has the opposite desired and detrimental effects. Secrets to easily program children under the age of six.
I really found the clarification of ages and states of mind for hypnotizing children very helpful and how much suggestion, positive and negative that children are constantly open to in their everyday life.
I feel much more confident from hearing you clarify the stages according to a child's' age.
Thank you very much very much, it's really focusing my mind on aspects that have eluded me in the past.
3. Forensic Regression Hypnosis :59:07 - Items for the forensic hypnotist's tool belt. Reasons for forensic hypnosis. Forensic hypnosis in the court system, myths and facts. Applications. How to conduct forensic hypnosis & fun with case studies.
Tonight’s class on Forensic Hypnosis was, by far, the most interesting session I’ve attended in a long time. You made the material very easy to understand and your real life examples were very appropriate and to the point. Great job as usual. I would recommend this course to anyone interested in the field whether a novice or practitioner.
4. Healing – Many Minds Many Methods 1:13:56 - Pain management techniques and understanding pain. Various healing processes according to belief levels. Stress reduction, and how to stop stress in its tracks! Healthy anxiety and depression alternatives.
5. Covert Hypnosis Techniques :47:03 - Sneaking around the conscious mind. Various techniques that work including: Ericksonian Hypnosis, Confusional Hypnosis, Critical Mass, Group Frenzy methods and Subliminals. Live demonstration.
6. NLP Hypnosis Techniques 1:11:35 - Utilizing NLP techniques in the office. NLP in sessions. Mirroring, Pacing and leading, Modeling, Fear / Phobias, Disassociation and more.
I absolutely love the NLP class. The exercises were enlightening. I'm anxious to experience the results this weekend when I officiate another wedding. Rene, you and Raluca really nailed it. I enjoy your teaching style, maybe that is why I'm able to grasp the concepts so much more than when I studied hypnotherapy and NLP in the past.
Barbara L. Atstupenas, LMT
7. Analytical subjects No More Fear 1:02:21 - Learn why they're the easiest to hypnotize and why they're feared... Understanding the Analytical Mind. Live session on all Analytical participants! Learn why most analytical clients may have felt unsuccessful with hypnosis in the past and how to correct it!
8. Total Habit Replacement Program 1:05:52 - Learn to be 100% successful in hypnosis. Habit Creation process. Generic daily follow-up "Royalty Free" script included. Live demonstration. (You won't want to miss this one!)
I am a Hypnotherapist taking your Advanced Hypnotherapy class, I wanted to recommend this class. I am learning so much more about the subject I love with a witty and knowledgeable teacher. His real world examples allow me to see his lessons illustrated in a terrific and useful way. I thoroughly enjoy the class, and the webinar format. It works well with my hectic schedule.
As a professional, you may think you don’t really have time to “go back to school”, but American School of Hypnosis understands that and allows us to watch our classes after the fact, if need be, though I prefer to take them live as I can ask questions. I highly recommend America School of Hypnosis!
Akasha Babos, CHT, NLP, DCMT
9. Self-Hypnosis Techniques 1:01:34 - 10 self-hypnosis techniques . . . One's bound to work for you or your client. Being able to teach your client self-hypnosis quickly will help them to remain successful between session and stay successful upon completion of your treatment.
10. Weight Loss Hypnosis :45:28 - Learn effective techniques that will deliver positive gains with little effort. How to get clients to want more sessions than scheduled. Interviewing, goal setting and reporting. See what sessions work and why so many fail so you don't fall into the same trap.
|Includes our 160 Page
Advanced Hypnotherapy Workbook
|ASH Certificate of Completion|
PLUS - Our Bonus Video Training
11. Cancer Hypnosis :27:21
12. Sports Hypnosis :28:11
13. Memory Hypnosis :28:38
14. Instant Inductions :37:49
Additional topics covered:
- Insomnia / Sleep Hypnosis and Conditioning
- Levels of Suggestibility
- The Complete Session Process from In to Out
- Brainwaves in Depth
- Paradigms & Programming
- Marketing for the Hypnosis Practitioner
- and so much more . . .
So what are you waiting for?
UPON REGISTRATION . . . you will be directed to the Course Hub-Page where you can point and click to all the materials. If for any reason you were not directed to a page to continue please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can re-send you the link.
Pre-REQUISITES: The only prerequisites are that you have attended a basic hypnosis course or studied basic hypnosis prior to attending. We will be teaching "advanced" hypnosis techniques and not "how to hypnotize subjects" as that is a "basic" hypnosis process. Those who have not taken a basic hypnosis training of some sort may not understand the advanced principles.
REFUNDS: Due to the nature of this program being a recorded downloadable product it is not something you can pack up and return. Once we have sent it to you it is considered opened and used. Therefore we do not offer refunds on this course. We are only interested in having serious people participate so if you're not sure then please do not register.