Do You Have A Book In You?
Did you know there’s many ways you can get those ideas in print?
Here’s a list of 21 ways to write a book so you can find the one that’s best and easiest for you.
WATCH VIDEO TRAINING HERE
(Some of the notes used in creating this video and mp3 to give you an idea of what’s inside)
Remember, it doesn’t have to be difficult to be worthwhile…
1. Chapter Book
Create a series of chapters and sub-chapters. What are the 7 – 10 most important topics on this subject?
(These are your chapters)
Now choose 3 – 5 sub-chapters or subjects for each one.
Now simply write a couple pages on each sub-chapter or as much information as you have
2. 100 Questions
3. One Page per Topic
5. Mini Pocket Book
6. Picture Book
7. How to Book – One Big Idea
8. List Book
9. Tip Book – Ideas to help…
11. Specialty/Daily Books
12. By the Experts Interviews
13. Interview friends, strangers, or mail in stories (ie Jack Canfield) Chicken soup
14. Research Book – online searches – one is plagiarism – many is research
15. Ghost Writer/Outsource
16. Public Domain – Works in the public domain are those whose intellectual property rights have expired, have been forfeited or are inapplicable. Examples include the works of Shakespeare and Beethoven
18. Coffee Table Book – photographs of animals, people, places, things, food, trees…
19. Audio Book –
20. Transcribe a Podcasts, Webinar or Video
21. Record your thoughts to a digital recorder and transcribe them
I hope you were able to find a book writing method that resonated with you.
Our “Create an EBook Course” explains everything you’d ever like to like to know about writing a book as one of many benefits in our AIAHypnosis Membership Association at AIAHypnosis.com.
Check it out… It’s open to anyone to join, cost less than a cup of coffee a day and it’s all 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
- Hypnosis Certification Home Study Course – You can be a Professional Hypnotherapist in one week and begin earning an above average income in the next! See our free information and get started today!
- AIA Association Benefits – Are you an Entrepreneur, self-employed, a mental health or hypnosis practitioner? The AIA accepts professionals from all fields who are interested in self-help and helping others. Get thousands of dollars worth of benefits for less than the cost of a cup of coffee a day. Check it out for yourself.
- Free Hypnosis Manual – Learn Hypnosis Free – Get our FREE 446 page Clinical Hypnosis Manual. You can help others by sharing the link with your fiends and loved ones.
- Free Hypnosis Scripts – Free hypnosis scripts are available to you at our Script Page and many more on this Blog. Do a search for Free Hypnosis Scripts in the search bar to find them.
Thanks for Visiting!
P.S. We’d love to hear from you in the comments below!