Welcome to the AskRene submission page where questions are
sent in by fellow Practitioners and Entrepreneurs who are interested
in self-help and hypnosis just like you.
Simply click on the Send Voicemail Button to the right of this page to record your question.
It’s all the way over to the right side of your screen, beyond the sidebar…
- Please try to keep it less than a minute if possible.
- Make sure it’s to the point and understandable.
- Do not spam or advertise your business and…
- Be polite!
If we answer your Question
You GET OUR BEST SELF-HELP BOOK
|If we use your question on our Ask Rene
YouTube Playlist, you’ll get an email within a week
asking for your mailing address.Then we’ll send you an “in-print” copy of our
“How to Attract the Life You Want”
This is my way of thanking you for asking great
Thank you in advanced for your participation…
Let’s Get Started
Here’s how to send in your questions… Ask Rene is a YouTube Video Segment where we answer your questions about hypnosis, self-help, business, marketing, the mind and pretty much anything else tinkering around in your head…
To qualify for the show your questions must follow these rules:
- Please try to keep your questions less than a minute if possible. I know sometimes they may go over a bit depending on the question but please don’t ramble because your recording will be part of the show and we need to keep it interesting and to-the-point.
- Only send one question per recording. If you have more questions send separate recordings and start from the beginning introducing yourself as if you were a new caller. This will work best for our purposes.
- Make sure your question is understandable. Use details and don’t assume we know what you’re taking about…
- Don’t spam or use the recording as an opportunity to just advertise your business.
- You may use your business name or url “once” in the recording if necessary. example: “Hi, my name’s John Smith with JohnSmith.com and my question is…”
- Be polite and keep your language clean as there are many minors (young ones) that listen to our broadcasts.
To leave your question on SpeakPipe all you need is a microphone or a headset or if you’re using your cell phone simply talk into the phone when the message prompts you to do so.
There’s no guarantee that we’ll use everyone’s message. We have lots of submissions and lots of times people submit the same questions as you or we may have answered it in an earlier video or it may not be a good match for the show.
NOTE: By you submitting your question on Speakpipe you’re giving us your permission to us to use it in our videos or audios to post online for others to hear.
CLICK ON THE Send Voicemail BUTTON AND SEND IN YOUR QUESTION NOW!